Hello, welcome back!“When the door of happiness closes, another opens, but often we look so long at the closed door that we do not see the one that has been opened for us.” ~Helen Keller
This is one of my favorite sandwiches to make, its easy and good!
Colby Ham Sandwiches
- 3/4 cup butter melted
- 2 TBSP. mustard
- 1 TBSP. dried minced onion
- 1 TBSP. poppy seeds
- 2-3 tsp. sugar
- 9-12 dinner rolls (about 3-inch diameter), sliced
- 1 1/2 lbs. sliced ham
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 8-12 (as desired) slices or you can use shredded Colby cheese
In a small bowl, combine butter, mustard, onion, poppy seeds and sugar. Place roll bottoms, cut side up, on a large cookie sheet or pan . Top each with Colby cheese, ham and mozzarella cheese. Drizzle with half of the butter mixture. Replace roll tops. Drizzle with remaining butter mixture. Bake, uncovered, @350 degrees for 10-15 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Servings: 9-12 sandwiches