Welcome~“If you have a special need today, focus your full attention of the goodness and greatness of your Father rather than the size of your need. Your need is so small compared to His ability to meet it.” ~Author unknown
This is a wonderful and festive peanut butter, chocolate, dip.
Festive Apple Dip
- 1 pkg 8oz. cream cheese – softened
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1/2 cup mini marshmallows
- 1 jar (11 3/4+oz.) hot fudge
- 2 TBSP. chopped mixed nuts or chopped peanuts
- 3 med red+green apples – wedged ( Honey Crisp and Granny Smith apples are the best with this dip!)
- 2 TBSP. lemon juice
In a small mixing bowl, beat the cream cheese, peanut butter, brown sugar and vanilla. Stir in marshmallows. Spoon half into a 3 cup bowl; spread with half of hot fudge. Repeat layers. Sprinkle with nuts. Toss the apples with lemon juice. Sever with dip.
Yield: 2 cups of dip