Most week-days i don’t have much time to prepare a grand lunch for myself, so when i found this recipe on Tasty Kitchen i was like, wow! NOW we’re in business!!! 😉
~Super easy, and you can whip it up in no time flat for the perfect light summer lunch or side dish for your grill-out. ~
- ¼ cups Mayonnaise
- ¼ cups Milk
- 2 Tablespoons Lemon Juice
- 2 Tablespoons Chopped Red Onion
- 2 cups Cooked Corn Kernels (I prefer the frozen kind that you can defrost/cook really fast)
- 2 Tablespoons Fresh Parsley, Chopped (cilantro, or a touch of basil is also yummy)
- ¼ cups Reduced-fat Feta Cheese, Crumbled
- Salt And Pepper, to taste
Directions: In a bowl, mix together the mayonnaise, milk, lemon juice and red onion. Add the corn kernels and herbs. Fold in the crumbled cheese and season to taste.
This salad tastes best at room temperature but keep any leftovers refrigerated. Note that if you use canned or frozen corn kernels, roast them briefly in a 400ºF oven until they develop a little color.
I hope you enjoy this recipe as much as i have! 🙂
Happy Cooking & Bon Appétit!