Hey Everybody! I was board of my “normal” kind-of oatmeal i was eating every morning, so i created a scrumptious new version that is a cinch to throw together! It’s intensely rich and creamy, so it tastes like a real treat!
- 1/2 cup quick Oats
- 1/3 cup Whole Milk, Almond or Coconut Milk
- 1/4 cup Yogurt (plain, or flavored)
- 2 1/2 Tablespoons Cream Cheese
- Egg Nog, Cinnamon, Nutmeg, Pumpkin Pie spice
- 1 small Carrot (shredded)
- Jam, Preserves, fresh or dried Fruit
- Coconut, Chocolate, Almonds, Pecans, Walnuts, etc.
- Maple Syrup, Sugar, Stevia or Honey (sweeten to taste- if needed)
Directions: Beat together all the dairy ingredients, then once you get it to a smooth texture, add your oats, and any other ingredients you would like incorporated, scoop into a dish, cover, and let refrigerate at least 5 hours before devouring! 🙂
Tips & Extra’s :
- I perfer to use quick oats as apposed to whole/rolled oats, but since that’s just MY preference, you can use whatever you like!
- I make this at night before i head to bed so that first thing in the morning i can just grab it out of the fridge on my way out the door to work!
- This is a really creamy and dense oatmeal, so don’t think you’ve made it wrong if it appears to have the texture of that similar to a big gluey mess! lol
- I find it easier to store this recipe in Mason canning jars, but then again….that might just be me! 🙂
♥ Don’t forget to leave me a comment ↓ below ↓ if you like this recipe! Also, if you change anything when you make it, tell me what you did, and if you liked that better! ~ I’m always looking for new ideas to try! ♥