Happy New Year Everybody!!!
I stumbled upon this recipe by total accident, and it is now one of my favorites ever!!! These bars come out so divine and are incredibly easy to throw together in a pinch! 🙂
- 1 package Dry Cake Mix – White, yellow or french vanilla
- 1/3 cup Butter, room temperature
- 2 Large Eggs, divided
- 29 oz. can Sliced Peach, drained
- 8 oz. Cream Cheese, room temperature
- 1/3 cup Sugar
- 1 teaspoon Pure Vanilla Extract
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Spray a 9×13” pan with nonstick cooking spray.
Set aside 1 ½ c. crumbs for topping.
Spread over top of peaches.
Store leftovers in refrigerator.