Sweet 16’s Country Kitchen was pleasantly surprised to be nominated for the Super Sweet Blogging Award! We are so excited as this is the first recognition that our blog has gotten and so we would like to send a Big Thank You to Candy over at her blog ~lovely buns~ for nominating us! She has an awesome blog so go check it out! 🙂
The rules of the award are: 1 Visit and thank the blogger(s) who nominated you. 2 Acknowledge that blogger on your blog and link back. 3 Answer the “Super Sweet” questions. 4 Nominate a “Baker’s Dozen” (13) blogs for the award, add a link to their blogs in your post, and notify them on their blogs. 5 Copy and paste the award on your blog somewhere.
The Super Sweet Questions (and answers) are:
1. Cookies or Cake? Cookies (unless there is a Coconut or German chocolate cake involved somehow!)
2. Chocolate or Vanilla? Chocolate, (but Vanilla’s amazing too, so don’t make us decide on that one!)
3. What is your favorite sweet treat? Chocolate maybe? – it’s to hard to choose!!!
4. When do you crave sweet things the most? Pretty much ALL the time! 😉
5. If you had a sweet nickname, what would it be? Sweetie Pie and Snicker-doodle 🙂
Ok, so now that the Q&A session is over with, Let us go on to announce our Super Sweet Blogging Award Nominees! Congratulations! 🙂