Hopefully you are all having a lovely day! ~ I know i am because it is gorgeous & sunny outside at the moment and it’s starting to feel more like spring should! Also, I’m super excited because Sweet 16′s Country Kitchen has been nominated for a second award! (Now how cool is that!?)
About the Award:
The Liebster Award is an award given to rising bloggers who have less than 200 followers. Liebster is German and means sweetest, kindest, nicest, dearest, beloved, lovely, kind, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing, and welcome. (Isn’t that awfully sweet?! ~ we think so!)
Our Nominator: Charlotte from over at Bake With Me! so kindly nominated us for this valued award! She has a lovely blog that is always so enjoyable to visit- plus she often blogs about CAKE! – and i mean who doesn’t like cake?! lol So Thank You sooo much Charlotte! for the nomination ~ We are so very honored! ♥ Please visit her awesome blog – Bake With Me! – Here
1. You must thank the person who nominated you.
2. Answer the 11 questions posed by your nominator
3. Pass on the award to 11 new recipients
4. Pose 11 new questions to your bloggers
So in keeping with the rules for the award, below are the Answers to the questions that Charlotte has asked us to answer.
QUESTIONS by Charlotte:
1. What do you like most about blogging? – It’s so much fun hearing from & sharing with others- We have people visit our blog from all around the world & that is just so cool!
2. Describe your blog in three words. – Sweet, Country, (Random?)
3. What is your profession or what are you studying? – We are both studying forms to several different Colleges! lol
4. What has been your all time favorite post to write or favorite topic to blog about? – The post about the Perfect Brownie recipe was so much fun to write… basically writing about anything pertaining to the culinary arts is a favorite right now!
5. If you could go back in time and relive any memory – what would it be and why? – To hard to decide = not sure!
6. Favorite film of all time? –We can’t decide! Anything Jane Austin (i.e Emma, Pride & Prejudice, Sense & Sensibility) Julie & Julia or Ratatouille!
7. Do you have any hidden talents? – Um, Not sure – they might still be hidden! lol
8. If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would it be and why? – On a tour through Europe because there must be great and inspiring restaurants to visit, and because i want to go to ancient castle.
9. What are your three worst foods? – Brussels Sprouts, Susi, & Anchovies
10. What advice would you give to new bloggers? – Keep a regular posting schedule because people are drawn to blogs that are updated regularly!
11. What can we expect to find on your blog in the near-future? – Recipes and little everyday snap-shots from our lives!
Passing along the blog love – Our Nominations:
- Jessica’s Baking Blog
- Vagabond Baking
- The Misfit Baker
- Home Schooled Baking
- Add More Butter
- Sweet Cravings
- Paint Chips & Frosting
- Brahms & Cupcakes
- Playing With Flour
- The Bubbly Baker
- The Hunger Pangs
11 Questions to those Nominated:
- What made you decide to start Blogging?
- What’s the meaning behind your blog name?
- Which do you prefer most – Cooking or Baking?
- What is your go-to comfort food?
- What is your favorite style (i.e Italian, Chinese, Mexican) of food?
- What is your favorite restaurant/café where you live?
- If you could meet any famous cook/baker either past or present, Who would that be?
- Do you listen to music while you’re in the kitchen, or do you prefer silence while you work?
- How many Cook-Books do you own?
- Coffee or Tea?
- What is your favorite recipe?
Thanks for popping by today & make sure to stop by the blogs of those who were nominated! Cheers!