These crackers are always in high demand at my house, so whenever we make them they are always gone as soon as they are cool enough to eat!
- 1 package of Oyster Crackers
- 1/2 cup Oil (Vegetable or Olive)
- 1 Powdered Ranch salad dressing, original flavor
- 1 tsp. Garlic Power/Salt
- 1 Tsp. Dill Weed
- In a large bowl, combine ranch, dill, garlic powder, Dill weed and oil. Stir until well combined.
- Add oyster crackers and toss gently until crackers are evenly covered with seasoning.
- Spread crackers evenly on a cookie sheet and bake 15-20 minutes or until golden brown. Gently stir about half way through baking.