Greetings everybody! So sorry for the lack of posts lately…holidays, birthdays, weddings and graduations all come flooding in around this time of year, & thing have gotten kinda’ crazy because of that! 😉
This recipe is great because it’s not too time consuming, and for the most part, you *should* already have everything you need for them in your cupboard! Perfect for bringing to that summer event you are invited to at just the last minuet! Hope you Enjoy! 🙂
- 1 & 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/2 cup margarine (melted)
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- 3/4 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 3/4 cup butterscotch chips
- 1 & 1/2 cups flaked coconut
- 1 & 1/3 cups sweetened condensed milk
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- In a 9 x 13 inch pan pour in melted margarine. Sprinkle the graham cracker crumbs evenly over the margarine. Next place the chopped nuts over the crumbs, and spread the chocolate and butterscotch chips over the nuts. Add the coconut over all, and pour the milk evenly over the top.
- Bake 25 to 30 minutes or until lightly brown on top. Cool at least 20 minutes then cut into desired sized bars.