Chewy and super yummy – these are the perfect Spring/Summer treat! 🙂
“Spring is the time of plans and projects.”
― Leo Tolstoy, Anna Karenina
- 1 & 1/2 stick Butter, room temperature
- 1/4 cup Coconut Oil (Or replace the coconut oil by making the recipe with 1/2 lb. Butter total)
- 1 – 1/4 cups packed Brown Sugar
- 3/4 cup granulated Sugar
- 2 Eggs, room temperature
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla extract
- 2 cups all-purpose Flour
- 4 cups rolled Oats
- 1 teaspoons Baking Soda
- 1 teaspoon Cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon Nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- 10 oz. bag Cinnamon Chips
- 1 cup toasted chopped Walnuts
- 2 cups, soaked & drained Raisins
For the Glaze: Powdered Sugar & Water
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line baking sheets with parchment paper; set aside.
Cream together the sugars and butter. Add the vanilla and the eggs one at a time, combining well after each addition.
Combine the flour, oats, baking soda, cinnamon, nutmeg and salt in a separate bowl.
Add the flour mixture to the egg mixture and blend well. Stir in the chips, raisins and nuts.
Using a small ice cream scoop, scoop out onto lined baking sheets.
Bake for about 12-13 minutes and remove from oven to cool on sheet.
Make the glaze by combining powdered sugar and a bit of water to a good drizzle consistency. Drizzle over cooled cookies and allow the glaze to set up.