Yes, yes i know it’s been a while since i’ve had a chance to post a recipe (so sorry!) but i have some coming out soon for the Holidays, so keep a look-out!😉
Today i’ve got exciting news, and it’s that Matea from FightForTheBite has nominated Sweet 16’s Country Kitchen for the Sunshine Award! (how sweet of her is that right!?)🙂 A Big THANK YOU Matea!🙂
The rules for the Award are as follow:
1. Include the Sunshine Award icon in your post.
2. Link to the blogger who nominated you.
3. Answer 10 questions posted by your nominator.
4. Nominate 10 other bloggers to receive the award.
5. Link to your nominees and let them know you nominated them.
6. Create 10 questions for your nominees to answer.
Questions from Matea:
1. Chocolate or Caramel? – Oh please, don’t make me answer that! i love them both so much!!! lol
2. What tip would you give to a new blogger? – keep a regular blogging schedule, don’t overwhelm yourself trying to do it right – we’re are still learning here, who are we kidding?!- & just have fun!
3. What’s the last book you read (or are reading)? – The Witness by Josh McDowell & Argo by Antonio Mendez
4. Dogs or cats? – Well, i do have a cat & he’s really the cutest thing- so i’ll say cats, but in general i’m not a huge animal person so i guess it really just depends on the particular animal!
5. If you could travel to any place in the world, where would you go? – I’ve always wanted to visit Alaska, USA , But Prince Edward Island, Canada is on my list too, so maybe one of those places!
6. How long have you been blogging? – Since May 2012
7. What’s one of your favorite things to blog about? – Food & just random stuff that goes on.
8. What’s one of your favorite things about Thanksgiving? – Spending the morning in the kitchen making the turkey dinner with my mom!
9. Do you prefer winter or summer? – I like different things about both seasons, In winter you have snow – but then you have the cold to deal with & that sucks! Summer on the other hand – lets you where cute clothes, & go swimming & go running (with-out falling flat on your face!) but then if it’s too hot out, you really start wishing for some of that arctic winter air! So it’s really a toss up of both! lol
10. What’s the last thing you ate? – A&W Chubby Chicken
My Nominee’s :
- A House On The Rock
- Your Favorite Girlfriend
- cooking from the heart
- the sunny kitchen
- Over Thinking
- Heritage of Grace
- Running shoes & Chocolate Mousse
- Tea, A Drink With Jam & Bread
- Living My Adventures
- What’s your favorite holiday?
- What is your ‘go-to’ recipe?
- Your favorite song right now?
- What do you love most about cooking/baking?
- Which do you prefer – Sweet or Salty?
- Do you own a camera?
- What rules do you follow when it comes to blogging?
- What’s your favorite fashion trend? Do you follow it?
- If you had the day completely off from work, what would you do for fun?
- What do you blog about most?
Congratulations to all the nominees!🙂